Seeking for a new job requires self-analysis, focus and persistence!
- Identify your personal values, actual career interests, professional and social competencies.
- Create functional resume (CV), document your most significant accomplishments, successes and experiences. Proofread your CV carefully to make sure that the spelling, punctuation and information is correct.
- Develop professional LinkedIn profile.
- Network Continuously. Tell everyone (family members, friends, former colleagues, etc.) that you are looking for employment. Join professional organizations to build a relationship with people who might be able to help you.
- Conduct your job search with your skills, interests, and values in mind. Research companies to determine what opportunities best match your target position.
- Prepare for an interview: research the company, review the job description, develop questions to ask interviewer about the position.
- Practice Interviewing, rehearse answers to typical questions you will be asked: about motivation (Why should we hire you?), your professional experience (What accomplishment are you most proud of?) and skills. Refresh your memory on some special situations or projects you have worked on that were particularly challenging.
- Keep it positive.
We wish you success!
Here you are welcome to:
- Search for vacancies,
- Use CV templates to develop your CV,
- Register your CV in our confidential database,
- Email us for career advice.